AWIPS build 16.2.2-3 is now available via yum. Build 16.2.2-2 and 16.2.2-3 updates include:
- EDEX is now available for 64-bit CentOS/RHEL 7.
- Radar mosaic CAVE bundle fix.
- httpd access_log now reports client hostname.
- Re-enable LDM scour to backup EDEX scour in the event that EDEX stops but LDM continues to write files to /awips2/data_store.
- Added command "edex start base" to start all services excluding the LDM (same as at boot).
- Removed gempak from awips2-server group due to yum not resolving deps on some systems.
AWIPS Install Instructions and User Manual