Re: [awips2-users] alertvis config?

On Jun 18, 2014, at 11:26 AM, Magnuson.Erik <Magnuson.Erik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1.       rm -rf caveData
done
> 2.       Start CAVE without starting AlertViz first. You will get a 3 entry
> dialog. Don’t do anything yet.
done
> 3.       Now start AlertViz and enter the localization information and press
> OK
generates the same error.
Just noticed -
  AlertViz Connectivity Preferences localization default is
localhost:9581/services
  — and it only asks for the 'Localization Server' and ‘Site'
  While it is the CAVE Connectivity Preferences that asks for both
‘Localization Server’, ‘Site’, and ‘Alert Server'
  Isn't the localization server suppose to be our stand-alone EDEX server?

> 4.       Once AlertViz is running, enter the same information into the CAVE
> dialog but use “tcp://127.0.0.1:61998” for the last field.  Press ‘Validate’
> and if nothing red, ‘OK.’

Of course both failed.
  • Search the awips2-users archives: