From: Brian Bernard [mailto:brian.brianbernard@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:59 PM
To: Joe H. Barrett
Subject: Re: [awips2-users] WFO localization

Hi Joe,

I hope you don't mind me asking a question within this thread you and Hunter
are having.

Joe, I've followed the instructions you provided to Hunter, though in my case
I'm using BUF, instead. I live near Toronto, Ontario and that's why I'm using
Buffalo. The question I have is this, do the maps have to be saved as a Bundle?
After following your instructions I keep getting the same OAX maps in D2D
instead of the maps I created. I modified the scalesInfo.xml file and copied it
to the proper location.
Brian Bernard
www.goldenhorseshoeweather.com<http://www.goldenhorseshoeweather.com>

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Joe H. Barrett