Re: [awips2-users] A Couple of issues with 14.2.1-18 Update

Brian, can you check /awips2/qpid/log/start-qpid-20141125.log and see if
the Qpid JVM failed to start because of heap memory being exceeded?  I'm
noticing this problem on our servers after restarting EDEX services that
have been running for a long time.

The workaround is to stop all services and rm -rf /awips2/edex/messageStore
and then start all services again.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO