[cf-satellite] Top-level attribute names for satellite and instrument identification, and band data

begin:vcard
fn:Martin Raspaud
n:Raspaud;Martin
org:SMHI
adr;quoted-printable:;;;Norrk=C3=B6ping;;60176;Sweden
email;internet:martin.raspaud@xxxxxxx
tel;work:+46 (0)11 495 8261
tel;cell:+46 (0)11 495 8261
x-mozilla-html:FALSE