[community] New Student Email List

To my fellow students interested in Unidata -

My name is Stefan Cecelski, a graduate student at the University of
Maryland. I recently was appointed as the graduate student representative
for the Unidata Users committee. As the student representative, I would
like to share with you a new email list from Unidata. This email list is
designed with us, the students, in mind.

Unidata has implemented a student email list for students interested in
using Unidata tools and data. This email list is intended to help students
from all disciplines use Unidata tools in research, forecasting and school
work. Periodically you will get an email from this list giving you tips
and tricks on how to use Unidata tools from a student?s perspective.
Unidata has created this list to help students advance their research or
improve their forecasting skills using the great tools and data already
present through Unidata. This email list will also be a great place to get
help when you need it. Having trouble viewing something for your research?
Email your fellow students on this list to get some help, and maybe even
find new ways to use Unidata tools and data. Through this list, I can
assure you that you will learn something new about Unidata tools and data
for whatever your needs are!

If you are interested in learning how to better use Unidata tools and data
from a student?s perspective, please join this list. The information for
joining the email group is listed below. Thank you very much for your
time!

The title of the list is:  students@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list: