[community] Unidata's June CommunitE-letter

Here is Unidata's June CommuniteE-Letter for your reading pleasure.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010jun/index.html

Links and a brief description of specific articles are below:

2010 Equipment Award Recipients

We received a total of 11 responses to the 2010 Equipment Award RFP and
funded  eight of them, partially or fully. That success rate is
sufficiently high that it should encourage those of you who may have
hesitated to apply in the past.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010jun/index.html#Article1

Unidata THREDDS Collaboration with MyOcean

Unidata's THREDDS group is pleased to be collaborating with MyOcean, a
project that is the implementation phase of the GMES (Global Monitoring
for Environment and Security) Marine Core Service.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010jun/index.html#Article2

Welcome to Unidata Vanessa Vincente

The Program Center is delighted to welcome Vanessa Vincente as a summer
visitor. Vanessa, a protege in UCAR's SOARS program, will be working with
Unidata's Jeff Weber as her research mentor.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010jun/index.html#Article3

We like hearing from you. Please continue to communicate your thoughts,
positive or negative, about the e-letter and its contents.

Send comments to: support-eletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina Campbell and Jo Hansen

  • Search the community archives: