[community] Unidata July 2010 E-letter

Hello Unidata Community,

This E-letter includes articles about new data availability, soliciting nominations from the community for governing committees, an important data stewardship AMS session, a recap of a visit to Unidata from many DINE College and REU-University of Oklahoma students, an important new job opportunity, and.....last but not least...... a farewell to Jo Hansen!

The articles in this E-letter were developed by Unidata staff and we hope that they are informative, but we might be turning to you to solicit ideas, including interesting activities and changes taking place at your university or organization to enhance and improve the newsletter's content. We would appreciate your input!

Here's the link:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010jul/index.html

Enjoy!

Send comments to: support-eletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina Campbell, Linda Miller, and Unidata Staff

--
Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Services, Unidata

  • Search the community archives: