[community] October 2010 Unidata CommunitE-Letter

Hello Unidata Community:

The October 2010 Unidata CommunitE-Letter is now available.

Check:http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010oct/index.html

This month we have news of an application of Unidata's Integrated Data Viewer
in China, new software releases and updates, important news briefs, and an
introduction to the E-Letter's new editor, Doug Dirks.

As always, we'd love to share information about what you're doing with
the Unidata community. Send your comments to:support-eletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your interest!

Doug Dirks, Linda Miller, and the Unidata Staff

--
Doug Dirks -ddirks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Services, Unidata

  • Search the community archives: