[community] November 2010 Unidata CommunitE-Letter

Hello Unidata Community:

The November 2010 Unidata CommunitE-Letter is now available.

Check:http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2010nov/2010nov.html

This month we have news of a project to extend the NetCDF Climate and Forecast (CF) convention to better handle radial data, reports on the migration of NAWIPS software to the new AWIPS II system, some preliminary results from the Unidata User Survey, notes from the meetings of Unidata's two governing committees, new software releases and updates, and important news briefs.

As always, we'd love to share information about what you're doing with
the Unidata community. Send your comments to:support-eletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your interest!

Doug Dirks, Linda Miller, and the Unidata Staff

--
Douglas Dirks
Unidata Community Services

  • Search the community archives: