[community] 2013 Unidata Training Workshop

*/Just a reminder that registration is now open for the 2013 Unidata Software Training Workshop.

/*
*/Unidata's training workshops are created and presented by the software developers and support staff for each package, so you'll be sure to get your questions answered.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn more about your favorite Unidata software program(s) and interact with our developers. Register now, before the sessions fill up!

/*
The workshop features the following:

_Visualization and Analysis Packages _
GEMPAK (Introduction to AWIPS-II)
IDV

_Data Access and Management Tools_
LDM
netCDF

_Software for Cataloging, Browsing, and Accessing Remote Data and Metadata_
THREDDS

Workshop Sessions & Dates
July 23         netCDF for Developers
July 24         THREDDS Data Server (TDS) - Using Python to Access Data
July 25 - 26    THREDDS Data Server (TDS) - Configuration and Administration
July 29 - 31    GEMPAK with an Introduction to AWIPS-II
August 1 - 2    LDM
August 5 - 8    IDV with RAMADDA

Please see the following link to register and for more information:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2013TrainingWorkshop/

We look forward to seeing you this summer!
  • Search the community archives: