[community] Job Opportunities at Unidata

Hello Unidata community,

Have you ever considered living and working in Colorful Colorado? Well, you're in luck, the Unidata Program Center is hiring! We're looking for a system administrator to join our team in creating and maintaining software and data services to support the geosciences. As part of the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) in Boulder, CO, Unidata offers competitive salaries and great benefits. UCAR was selected as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado. Simply put, Unidata is a great place to work!

For more information on this and other job opportunities here and within the university community, please visit our site at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/index.html#opportunities. Please pass this along to any of your colleagues and friends who may be interested as well, we're looking to expand the Unidata team!

Cheers,

The Unidata Staff

  • Search the community archives: