Re: perl metar decoder -- parsing DIRmin/max wrong ?

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

David,

Thanks for catching these errors. I made the matches more strigent to
correct the problems.  Included is a modified metar2nc with the fixes.

Robb...