Re: [decoders] Source for jar files in GRIBJava

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hiya,

oops, this msg was hanging out in my mail box forever.

go to this url and download the Java Grib package. It contains all source, tables, etc even an ant build.xml file plus documentation.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/decoders/

Robb...