Re: Difax sea surface temperature charts?

NOTE: The difax mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

For everyone's info: I've haven't received an SST map in over a week so I emailed to Alden to find out what's up. The response from Joe McLean at Alden is listed below.
                            Paul Gluhosky, Yale University
                            paul.gluhosky@xxxxxxxx
                            (203)432-5669