wednesday galeon-related ogc session updates

Hi,

Rather than continuing to send emails with updates on the GALEON related sessions and telconferences at the OGC technical committee meetings, I'm going to try post updated information on the galeon wiki page:

 <http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/Materials+for+March+2006+TC+Meeting>

and I'm asking the folks who are going to give presentations (either in person or via telecon) to attach their materials there so others can download them and follow along.