[galeon] CF-netCDF encoding profile

Hi all,

Stefano and I have worked on an updated draft for a CF-netCDF binary
encoding profile for WCS.  Note that these are now called "extension
standards." A copy is available at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/GALEON/CF-netCDFprofile/08-XXX_WCS_Extension_Standard_for_CF-netCDF_Coverage_Encoding.doc

Note especially Stefano's description of getCoverage responses as a separate
section (12).  In addition some of John Evans comments on the earlier draft
have been incorporated into the text, but  I've also put a copy of his
suggestions in the limitations section as a highlighted editorial comment.

If you have any suggestions for improving this, it would be good to have
them this week, so there will be time to incorporate them into a document we
can submit to the TC for comment during the OGC TC meetings the week of
March 24.

Thanks in advance.