Re: [galeon] St Louis OGC

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for pointing out the inconsistencies between my message and the current
OGC TC agenda.  Either I misread the agenda or it was changed from an earlier
version.  As it is now, all the coverage-related sessions and the Earth
Observations session are on Tuesday March 25.  I'd better send a copy of this
message to the GALEON email list because others may have been confused by the
incorrect days I listed in my earlier message too.

-- Ben

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Jeff de La Beaujardiere