[galeon] URLs for WCS servers?

Hi,

I just got a new release of arcGIS that includes a WCS client.  I'd like to
test it with some WCS servers.  At this time, I don't think it works with
netCDF data access so I have not had much luck with our servers based on the
THREDDS Data Server.  But I'd like to try as many others as possible.

So please send me the URL for any WCS servers you'd like to have involved in
this experimentation.   From my very limited experience with the arcMap
interface: given a URL for a server that returns the WCS capabilities, it lists
the coverages and allows one to select from the list.  It has a drop down menu
of versions that lists 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.1.1.  That's about all I know so far.

Thanks.