Re: [galeon] WCS for interop testing?

All of our satellite datasets on our THREDDS server should have WCS also - see http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds

-Roy

On Jun 11, 2008, at 12:15 PM, Peter Baumann wrote:

Hi listers,

Stan Tillman has approached me: Intergraph is looking for a WCS server for cross testing. Any help from GALEON or other folks is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Peter

Tillman, Stan P wrote:

Recently, one of our commercial developers told me that we had a beta version of our WCS client and I asked if we had tested it on any implementations other than Intergraph - I just like to show interoperability with others rather our own implementations. He replied that if I can get him a WCS endpoint, he would be happy to test against it.

So I was curious if you knew of any Coverage services that were available to do some very limited testing against. I know they are very interested in one that serves GeoTIFF formatted data, but anything you can supply would be helpful.

Thanks,

Stan Tillman