Re: [galeon] WCS for interop testing?

Hi Peter, Stan, and others:

I'm putting together a document on available WCS servers with information I got
from recent disussions.  In the meantime, you can see most of the responses to
a recent similar query on the GALEON email list archive at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/galeon/2008-June/thread.html

-- Ben

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Peter Baumann <