[galeon] List of Available WCS Servers

Hi,

After my earlier email, we received several responses regarding WCS servers
that are available for testing.  With that input, I created a page on the
GALEON wiki with the relevant information in it.

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20Phase2%20Main%20Page/GALEON%202%20WCS%20Servers

As it turns out the WCS client in arcGIS 9.3 does not handle netCDF format
encoding at the moment, but it would be great to test the existing servers with
other clients.  In fact, Dominic Lowe has provided a pointer to a freely
available python WCS client library based on his work.  There's a pointer to it
in the servers page noted above.

If there are other clients out there that can be used in the testing, please
let us know so we can provide pointers to them.

Of course, any feedback on experiences with these clients and servers will be
extremely valuable.

Thanks.