Re: [galeon] Rudimentary Exercise of GALEON WCS Servers

  • To: "Dominic Lowe" <d.lowe@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [galeon] Rudimentary Exercise of GALEON WCS Servers
  • From: "Ben Domenico" <Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:03:40 -0600
Hi,

I just made an attempt to update the wiki page with the salient comments from
the follow up email discussions.

http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome/GALEON%20WCS%20%22Tests%22

In there are pointers to the source for Dominic's  python client code.

Please keep this valuable discussion going.  I'll attempt to find a better way
to gather the information, but hopefully this will suffice for now.

-- Ben