[galeon] NetCDF 1.2 Compliance checker

Hi All,

We are developing a NetCDF4-CF driver for GDAL which is also capable of creating NetCDF3-CF files. Both file types will be made available using a WCS service. I was wondering whether there exists a netcdf-cf 1.2 compliance checker? I am aware of the BADC netcdf-cf checker, but that one is still limited to CF-1.0 and CF-1.1. Is there a way to test our netcdf3/4-CF files? I have tested some experimental metcdf3-cf files with IDV, Panoply and ArcGIS. All clients work fine, but that still doen't mean that they are CF compliant.
Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Maarten Plieger

--
Maarten Plieger
KNMI, R&D Information and Observation Technology, De Bilt