Re: [galeon] GALEON-related OGC Coverages Discussions

Well, it certainly is tempting to have a go at some of Roy's points  (though I
agree with a lot of them!).

As someone who probably won't be at the next TC meeting (which is  where?), I
guess a question is whether the discussion should also take  place beforehand,
via email exchanges and the like.  AGU seems like  another place where a lot of
interested parties would be collocated.

So before we start the discussions (too late? :->), I am wondering if  you'd
like to set up a more formal communication channel of some sort,  perhaps going
beyond Galeon's mail list....

John