Re: [galeon] WCS CF-netCDF profile document

Hi Steve,
First, thanks to you and Jon for your thoughtful emails.  It will take me a
while to digest them more fully and come up with a follow up to the
discussion -- especially the OPeNDAP suggestions.

But there is one point that's a bit puzzling to me.  I agree with the view
of "WCS as an OGC-accepted vehicle for interoperability *between* our
community and others."  But I don't see how it follows that "It is not clear
that embedding netCDF into WCS any longer holds promise of contributing to
that goal."   To the contrary, my own sense is that great progress has been
made toward that objective and Stefano's draft encoding specification gets
us over the last remaining major hurdle.

What have I missed here?

-- Ben