Re: [galeon] WCS CF-netCDF profile document

Hi Simon,

Are the "major GIS vendors" the key client builders?

At the moment my experience is that most GIS users use desktop
packages by the major vendors.  I've seen some use of FOSS but not all
that much yet to be honest - but I haven't done a big survey or
anything.  Maybe the situation will change and/or maybe I just have
limited experience.

What did you have in mind?

Best wishes, Jon

Are the "major GIS vendors" the key client builders?

Best - Simon