[galeon] galeon wiki migration to google sites

Hi,

This is a heads up to let you know that the galeon wiki which started years ago
as a part of jotspot:

 http://galeon-wcs.jot.com/WikiHome

is being migrated to a new existence as a google site:

 https://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/

Google bought jotspot some time ago and is now forcing the migration to google
sites.

At present, I'm not sure what all the implications are, but those of you who
had login/edit access to the jotspot wiki may be receiving notes inviting you
to share the galeonteam google site as collaborators.   If any of you have
experience with google sites and have suggestions for how to make this work
effectively, please let me know.  In the meantime, I'll try to keep you abreast
of the migration with a minimum of distraction.