From: owner-gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: chiz@xxxxxxxx
Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; GEMPAK support
Sent: 1/7/2005 5:50 PM
Subject: supported OS's for Gempak

Hi Gembuds,

I couldn't find any reference to this online, so here goes:

Does the latest version of Gempak run on Redhat Fedora without problem?
We
are currently using Redhat 9.0, but are thinking of upgrading our OS and
Gempak versions.  Or, will Gempak on Redhat 9.0 continue to be supported
long into the future?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578