ETA to NAM

Thanks to all the GEMBUS who responded.  I missed the e-mail from Steve
Chiswell about the change.  I must have gotten misplaced among the emails form
my 450 students who think that my test was unfair, it's unreasonable to expect
them to attend all lectures and labs, that they can't understand their TA, etc
:-).

Anyway I got it fixed and now my Synoptics students will have model charts to
work with.

Jim

*  Dr.  James C. St. John
*  School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
*  Georgia Institute of Technology
*  1110 Ford Environmental Science & Technology Building
*  Atlanta GA 30332-0340
*  Phone:    404-894-1754
*  Fax:      404-894-5638
* E-Mail: stjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx