Storm Report Problems

I am resending this message, now that storm season is
getting near. I sent it back in August, but never
received a response:

_______________________________

Hello,

I am getting and decoding the NWUS20 and NWUS22 storm
reports from the
LDM (and decoding them), but I never get any "real"
plots.
What I mean by real plots, is that I will get a single
hail report here
and there, but thats it... When I inspect the actual
NWUS20/22 files,
there are many more reports than just one hail report.
Also, is there a
problem with the storm reports in the Redbook
graphics? Your redbook
example gifs never show any plots, and my vgf files do
not show plots as
well...

Thanks
Robert Dewey