GARP Segmentation Fault

Hello,

I have seem to run into a problem with GARP. I am
using GEMPAK 5.7.4, and everything was running smooth.
Then, I went to look at some model data in GARP today,
and I get a segmentation fault as soon as I click the
"model" widget. This is the output that I get in the
x-terminal:

[root@LDM eta]# garp
GEMPAK: [FL -4]  Cannot read file ....
GEMPAK: [DM -7]  Read error.
GEMPAK: [GD -2]  File
/usr/local/ldm/data/gempak/model/eta cannot be opened.
GEMPAK: [FL -4]  Cannot read file ....
GEMPAK: [DM -7]  Read error.
GEMPAK: [GD -2]  File
/usr/local/ldm/data/gempak/model/eta cannot be opened.
Segmentation fault
[root@LDM eta]#

I have tried swapping the Garp_defaults file with a
fresh one, tried swapping datatype.tbl with a fresh
one, and there is no difference. I then tried moving
the eta directory to a different location, to hide it
from GARP, but then I just get a standard seg fault,
without any read errors. Re-installing wouldn't be too
big of a deal, but I was wondering if there is another
solution, or if anyone else has experienced this. What
really gets me, is that everything was running fine -
I made absolutely no changes, so it appears as if it
stopped working for no apparent reason.