Re: 20050526: GEMPAK binary for Mac OS X / Darwin

Christian,

The release I posted for Mac OSX was a binary distribution,
not the source distribution which had previously ben released.

There are several issues with Darwin including the supplied
libtool and ranlib which caused problems for configure in
some of the external packages which needed a little tweaking to
get a clean build.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport