20050805: gempak gfs > 84h has C001 attached to field names

Art,

I'm going to redo the ensemble files in gribkey.tbl for the next release as the new
capability to do ENS_ calculations within the GEMPAK grid programs would be easier with
each member set in a separate file and using the "*" template in the field, and
use the PDS_EXT FLAg such as NAGRIB does.

I've made the defaults patterns to split up the decoding into separate models
in the pqact examples under $NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates to enable sites to pick
and choose which they want, rather than use a single dcgrib2 process for all
grib data, which can be taxing for a single process for lest robust hardware.

The entries as I have them can be generated by running
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support