NMAP2 problem

Dear Steve,

For a couple of years now I've been able to plot the Great Lakes wave forecasts in NMAP2, which is available from the GLERL ftp site. But since the release of Gempak 5.8.x, I've been getting an error when plotting the data in NMAP2. The error I receive is "[Gemplt] NIPBND - Invalid projection bounds
[DG-37] No reference grid navigation is set in GPLT"

I made the prerequisite changes to the grid tables and Datatype.tbl, as I have done in 5.6x and 5.7x, but for some reason I'm getting this strange error and it really has me stumped.

Brian Bernard
Hamilton, Canada