SFGRAM

Hi all-
I have metar data being decoded into 1 minute bins to capture every ob. I am then building a gempak file and using SFGRAM to plot time series. Is there any way to specify at what time interval to "connect the dots"?
My graphic currently looks like this:
http://bruce.agron.iastate.edu/jimmyc/gram.gif

Any ideas?
I am using Gempak version 5.7.2p2
Thanks for reading.
jimmyc

--
James Correia Jr.
Ph.D. Candidate in Agricultural Meteorology

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. We must find the other three inside of us."
from "Into the West"