From: Robert Mullenax
Sent: Thu 12/1/2005 2:31 PM
To: Robert Mullenax; chiz@xxxxxxxx
Cc: GEMPAK support; gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: eliminating additional gplt process for gddiag, gdbiint

I edited the Makefile for gddiag so it looks like this (GEMPAK5.8.3a):

LIBINC =3D \
       $(GPLT_NC) \
       $(GEMOLB)/gdcfil.a \
       $(GEMLIB) \
       $(CGEMLIB) \
       $(GPLT) \
       $(DEVICE) \
       $(GN) \
       $(GEMLIB) \
       $(ZLIB)
but it still starts a separet gplt process.  Since it references gdcfil
I went back and modified the Makefile for gdcfil and rebuilt it as well.
Still same thing.

Editing the Makefile of gdbiint so that it looks like the once for
sector worked fine.

Thanks,
Robert