Re: paring down data selection lists in NMAP2

Hi Robert,

You have to remove (or comment out) any references to the undesired datasets in
this table: $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl
This file controls many aspects of the N-AWIPS data sets, and can also be used
to add new products into NMAP.

Best Regards,
___________________________ Guilherme O. Chagas goc@xxxxxxx

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:16:38 -0600, Robert Mullenax wrote
Is there a way to change the list of data selection lists under GRID, MISC..etc in NMAP2 so that it only shows the data sets we actually have. For example, fslruc2 seems to be an NCEP only choice. How can I remove that from the list of choices? Thanks, Robert Mullenax