Re: Adjusting File Dimensions for PS Driver

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 12:08, mpborkow@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm trying to adjust the dimensions of output PS files, but no matter what
I adjust xsize;ysize to, I always get an 8.5x11 file.  I am able to switch
between landscape and portrait mode...just not the actual dimensions of
the file.  Here is how I'm trying to adjust it:

DEVICE = psc||6;8

-Matt

Matt,

I answered the following message in the archives years ago:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg00142.html

It mentions how to add scaling to the postscript file. I did this years
ago back at NCSU when doing figures since it was easier to postprocess
(eg sed script) lots of ps files for correct size and margins required
by the thesis guidelines.

As I mentioned yesterday, the PANEL attribute can be used inside of
GEMPAK programs to position the output area within the page as well.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support