Re: GEMPAK Installation Problems

Hi Chris,

%sflist: error while loading shared libraries: libg2c.so.0: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

Can anyone tell me where I went wrong? Is it a problem with GEMPAK? or
am I missing something in Linux (Ubuntu).  I am new too both Linux and
GEMPAK.

Your linux instalation is missing the Fortran 77 Libraries, or your path is
not properly configured. Make sure that you have such libraries (check if you
have the entire GCC package installed), and that you're using a supported
system - if your linux is x86_64 (64 bits) you should compile Gempak from
source.

Best Regards,
       Guilherme O. Chagas
               goc@xxxxxxx