Re: Sources of NEXRAD radar data

You can get all the Level III data directly from the tgftp ftp server at
the NWS.  I wish they would setup a LDM feed for others outside the
University/Government community, rather than us having to rely on the slow,
archaic ftp process.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/tg/radfiles.html

Michael Dross
Meteorologist/Scientist