Re: displaying archived QSCAT data in gpmap

Michael,

Please send your QSCT parameter line you are using for GPMAP
as well as your datatype.tbl entry for QBUF.

Ensure you are using the Unidata GEMPAK release to
be able to view QBUF. Note that the QSCT and QSCT_HI types
are not BUFR.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support