20060612: elvl vertical coordinate and gdcross

Kelly,

The GDCROSS routine gdxyax.f only knows to flip the vertical axis for
PRES and SGMA coordinates at present. You can convert your ELVL into
PRES to get the expected orientation. Otherwise, the gdcross code will
have to be modified to understand that ELVL is another coordinate
that needs to be flipped.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support