From: owner-gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Don
Sent: Mon 8/14/2006 1:59 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: gdprof

Hello

I just recently downloaded GEMPAK5.9.3 which still contains an error
with gdprof that I experienced with 5.9.2. I get a...(DG-7) grid not
found...error even with thre simpliest gfunc...i.e. tmpk. I do not see
that error with other gd programs.

I've looked at the program code, and I don't see any substantial
difference between gdprof and, say, gdcross in the way they process the
gfunc (through dggrid.f).

How can I get gdprof to work?
Donald W. McCann
President