Re: Problems decoding GRIB2 GFS Ensemble grids

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the updated files.  I can now get it to work using the
GEMPAK5.9.3 version of dcgrib2 using the corrected tables.  However, even
with the updated tables, versions 5.9.1 and 5.7.4 of dcgrib2 still do not
decode.  Perhaps I shall just recompile dcgrib2 for use in these two
distributions (which are still in operational use here) unless you have
another idea.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************