Documentation Question

List,

This is probably a very simple question but I have looked and looked
and I cant seem to find it in the users guide. I was wondering where
in the users guide is the syntax for things like GFUNC located. I
found the individual functions in the appendix...but I cant find where
it mentions things like using the // operator to store a temp grid. I
have also read you can incorporate logic into these functions...but
again I cant find the format for this in the documentation.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be a big help.

Thanks!

Jeremy Martin
WFO GLD