Re: watch/warning updates

WWDISP displays the watch/warnings by counties. I think Robert is after the polygons that are now included at the end of the notices as a list of LAT/LON. As far as I know, the only McIDAS app that produces a polygon plot is the Tornado warning plotter in the McIDAS development set. Here is an example

    http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/paw/tornado/torwarn_101606_070.gif

This is currently active tornado warning The BLACK/YELLOW region is the polygon included at the end of the warning text.

Russ Dengel

Fingerhut, William A @ LSC wrote:

The Mcidas command WWDISP should do this.
The IDV will do some also. Bill