Re: non proj

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Patrick L. Francis wrote:

greetings,

Is it possible to have gempak use geographic / lat-lon projection? i.e. non-projected? can't seem to find anything in the docs, and have never tried before.

Take a look at CED projection. Then be sure to do the math correctly if you wish to generate a world file from the GRDAREA and image size...

I thought I read once that a GeoTIFF driver may be in the works for GEMPAK, but my memory fails me.

HTH,
  daryl

--
/**