Re: GEMPAK User's Guide up to date?

Mike,

The last GEMPAK workshop which we provided hardcopy documentation was
the 5.7.3 edition in 2004. The Appendix B section (type set equations
used in calculations) is still quite handy.

The online documentation is the most up to date:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/help_and_documentation/manual/
These help pages are generated on the fly from the $GEMHLP directory of
the current distribution (eg, what is available via GEMPAK's help
commands).

The program "plotsyms" can be used to generate displays of the current symbols, markers, linetypes with their associated numbers.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support