Re: conversion to image format

Megan,
I have been working on a gd2img program in the source distribution which
can convert a grid to an image using a specified satellite id and
channel number with a projection remapped into one that the image format
can handle.

Can you send me some information about what grid projection/navigation
you have so I can see if this will be sufficient for your application?
The GINI format is somewhat limited specifying a projection and pixel
shape, so might have to use an AREA format instead. Please send this to
support-gempak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support